Introduction Of A Tourism Course
A travel and tourism degree gives you a thorough understanding of the national and international nature of the industry. The theoretical and practical knowledge of business management, marketing fundamentals, human resources, project management, cross-cultural, and many more are essential to building a career in the travel and tourism industry.
Popular Travel and Tourism Courses
- Certificate course in Travel & Tourism
- Cruise Line Operations and Management
- Airfares & Ticketing
- Computer Reservation System
- Bachelor of Tourism Administration
- BA (H) Hotel Management, Travel, and Tourism
- BBA (Tourism and Travel Management)
- BCom Tourism and Travel Management
- Executive MBA in Tourism, Hospitality and Aviation Programme
- Master of Tourism Administration
- MBA Tourism and Travel
- MBA Tourism and Leisure
- MBA International Business (Tourism)
- MBA Tourism and Cargo Management
- PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- MA in Travel and Tourism
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Tourism
- Ph.D. in Travel and Tourism
Entrance Exams for MBA in Travel and Tourism Course
Eligibility Criteria For Travel & Tourism Courses
Many top foreign universities offer undergraduate or postgraduate level degrees, diplomas, certificates, and short-term courses in travel and tourism. If you have any interest to build a career in travel and tourism, check your eligibility criteria for UG as well as PG courses, and they are:
- . Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor Degree Courses - A candidate with a minimum of 50 to 60 percent in the higher secondary in any stream from a recognized board can enroll in any top foreign university to comprehend travel and tourism.
- . Eligibility Criteria for Master Degree Courses - A graduate in any stream from a recognized institute/university with a minimum of 45 to 60 percent can apply for a travel and tourism master's degree.
- . Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Courses - A candidate with a minimum of 50 to 60 percent in class 12th from a recognized board can take admission to a travel and tourism diploma course in his favorite foreign university/institute.
- . Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma Courses - A graduate with a minimum of 50 to 60 percent in any stream from a recognized university can enroll in any abroad university/institute for a PG diploma in travel and tourism.
- . Eligibility Criteria for Certificate Courses - A candidate who scored 45 to 50 percent in his class 12th from a recognized board can apply for a certificate course in travel and tourism.
Note - The eligibility criteria for travel and tourism degree and diploma courses depend on the admission policies of the university/institute.
Skills Developed in Tourism Course
- Excellent communication
- Strong interpersonal
- Pleasant personality
- Administration and management
- Research and planning
- Time management
- Strong networking
Job Opportunities in Travel and Tourism
Travel and tourism involve a wide range of job opportunities in different fields, such as hospitality, tour and travel management, etc. A degree in travel and tourism offers you endless national and international job opportunities, and some of them are:
- Event and conference organizer
- Executive chief
- Tour guide
- PR manager
- Leisure activity co-ordinator
- Travel agent
- Travel blogger
- Travel sales specialist
- Tourism specialist
- Travel sales consultant
- Corporate travel manager
- Travel executive
Highest Paid Jobs
- Hotel manager
- Flight attendant
- Restaurant manager
- Entertainment manager
- Event planner
- Travel consultant
If you are looking for an opportunity to pursue a degree or diploma course in travel and tourism from a well-known foreign university, you can contact SSA. Superb Study Abroad understands the imperative needs of students. We have experts to provide free counseling to help enroll in the top foreign university, visa processing, affordable accommodation, etc.