The textile design course makes you specialise in designing fabrics (Handmade and Printed), yarns, threads, embroidery, and design development for various products and fields.
Here are Some of the Subjects you Will Master in the Textile Design Course
- Basics of Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Colour mixing
- Fine arts
- Design software and illustration
- Art history
- Pattern making
- Knitting skills
- Digital design
- Home furnishings
- Colour theory
Many Famous Universities in Different Countries Offer Five-level Textile Design Courses.
- For a UG degree in textile design, 12th and 10th certificates are necessary.
- Students from any stream, Arts, Commerce, and Science, can enrol in a textile design course.
- For a PG-level textile design course, aspirants required a graduation degree from a well-recognized college.
Many colleges accept aspirants' applications cleared a design aptitude test (Written Entrance Exam), material handling test, group discussion round, and a personal interview round.
Here are Some Popular Entrance Exams for Students to Secure Admission in a Textile Design Course
- NIFT Entrance Exam
- NID Entrance Exam
Well, there are various benefits of studying in a different country. Here we have summed up those numerous advantages of studying textile design in a foreign country in some points.
- Developing fluency in English or any other language different from your mother tongue will boost your confidence.
- Expand your academic horizon, experience different education methods, and make yourself more versatile in a foreign country.
- Build invaluable relationships and interact with people having completely different cultures.
- Experience different cultures and foods, value other people's unique backgrounds, and learn about new perspectives.
- Developing skills vital for personal growth and increasing your confidence, interaction with people will help you come out from your comfort zone.
- Discover more career opportunities and learn about prerequisite tasks or things vital to create a healthy and wealthy future.
- Living in a foreign country is challenging for students. But, the experience they get there is impossible to discover in their native land.
Jobs Directly Related To Textile Design
- Clothing/textile technologist
- Colour technologist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Fashion designer
- Textile designer
Job Profiles Where A Textile Degree Is Worth Considering
- Community arts worker
- Further education teacher
- Graphic designer
- Higher education lecturer
- Product designer
- Retail buyer
- Secondary school teacher
- Visual merchandiser
Do you want to study textile design, PG, or UG, but in a foreign country? If yes, connect with SSA, Superb Study Abroad, and get free counselling. We also help aspirants to register in one of the best foreign colleges.