Get beyond Excellence- Study in Europe
With more than 50 countries, thousands of universities and an endless number of courses, Europe is truly vast. This continent is home to 10% of the human population and have a net GDP of $30.37 trillion which is beyond magnificent. Students who decide to pursue their education in Europe get to experience a variety of cultures and festivals which add more charm to their life. Students from around the world dream to study in Europe. Be it a bachelors, masters or doctoral level studies Europe is always the top preference of the students.
Overview of Study Abroad in Europe
- Reasons to study overseas in Europe
- Study in Europe – Popular courses and fields
- Job Opportunities in Europe after graduation
- Scholarships and Grants that Indian students can apply to
- Cost of pursuing higher education in Europe
- List of Documents required
- Choose the best Consultation services- Superb Study Abroad
Reasons to study overseas in Europe
- The standard of European education beyond excellence. The EU norms make sure that students are provided with the best theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject. There are plenty of Universities that have consecutively made it to the top 100 of QS World Rankings.
- Due to the large European domain, students get a global exposure. They get to learn prime skills for their career and life.
- Living in a multicultural society is a fascinating experience. Since there is a large global intake, Europe has become a diverse community. Native languages, cultures and food never fail to excite the newcomers.
- Europe hosts its scenic beauty which includes mountains, great lakes, majestic rivers, immense coastline etc. Studying in Europe is a never forgetting memory.
Study in Europe – Popular courses and fields
Students are offered with an abundance of choices for “niche” or field to pursue their education depending upon their career goals. Popular fields of study include Computer Science, Medicine, Engineering, Art etc. Here is a brief information about the most popular academic fields and university it’s known for-
|Art and Design||Politecnico Di Milano,Italy|
|European University, Spain|
|University of Mannheim, Germany|
|University College Cork, Ireland|
|Accounting and Finance||ETC Zurich, Switzerland |
|Essex Business School, France|
|HEC Paris, France|
|Sapienza University of Rome, Italy|
|Computer Science |
|Budapest University of Technology, Hungary|
|The University of Twente, Netherlands |
|ESIC University, Spain|
|Engineering ||Trinity College Dublin, Ireland|
|Ecole Polytechnique, France|
|ETH Zurich, Switzerland |
|University of Malta, Malta|
|Medicine and Health Sciences||University of Helsinki, Finland|
|University of Milano Bicocca, Italy|
|Trinity College Dublin, Ireland|
|University of Bordeaux, France|
|Marketing and Business Management||Dublin Business School, Ireland|
|Hanken School of Economics, Finland|
|University of St.Galen, Switzerland|
|Natural Sciences||Potsdam University, Germany|
|Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland|
|Silesian University of Technology, Poland|
Job Opportunities in Europe after graduation
Europe is home to many multinational companies like Nestle, Daimler AG, Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, Unilever, Volkswagen, Royal Dutch Shell, Groupe PSA etc. Apart from these major corporate leaders including Amazon, Facebook and Google have their offices in almost all European countries. Europe countries are reputed around the world for their sterling economies. After completion of their studies, students are offered with many opportunities to work and kick start their career. The large European market promises a golden future and luxurious life.
Scholarships and Grants that Indian students can apply to
A matter of relief for Indian students who move to Europe for higher education is that almost all countries in Europe provide many scholarships to International students. These scholarships are handed out on academic and financial basis. Some popular European Scholarship programs include-
- UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
- DAAD Scholarships with Relevance to Developing countries (Germany)
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (Sweden)
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme (France)
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholar for Foreign Students (Switzerland)
- Italian Government Bursaries for Foreign Students (Italy)
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships (United Kingdom)
- ETH Excellence Scholarships (Switzerland)
Cost of pursuing higher education in Europe
The cost of studying in Europe can vary based on several factors. There are some universities that are public funded and affordable whereas most private universities are costlier. These tuition fee depends upon the program chosen by the student. The tuition fee for same program changes based upon the University and location. The cost also depends upon accommodation, transportation, food, insurance, entertainment etc.
List of Documents required
- Certificates of class 10th and 12th as proof of previous education.
- Letters of Recommendation ( at least 3) briefly explaining the abilities of the applicant.
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP) describing the reasons why you should be admitted to the program. It is generally written in first person.
- A valid passport
- English Proficiency proof – IELTS and TOEFL scores are accepted.
- Several passport sized photos
- Scanned copies of Official transcripts
- Financial and Loan documents, if applicable
Choose the best Consultation services- Superb Study Abroad
Do you aspire to study abroad in Europe? Reach out to Superb Study Abroad where we provide the best counselling services to make sure you get to live your dreams. Our team of experienced executives will assist you in application process, university programs, fee structures, visa procedure etc.
Choose the best - Superb Study Abroad