Marketing Course Introduction
A degree or diploma in marketing gives you a thorough understanding of business management, marketing research, customer behaviour, and finance. Marketing is spreading awareness and information about your business and brand. A course is vital to learn from experts to promote products or services to generate leads and increase sale revenues.
Marketing is rapidly changing and growing. There is no dearth of job opportunities in the marketing industry.
Types of Marketing
- Digital/Internet Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Green Marketing
- Holistic Marketing
- Direct Marketing
Marketing is constantly evolving and updating to match the current economic and social market trends.
Three Major Advantages of Marketing Courses -
- . Self-promotion - Marketing is vital to promote a business and make it a brand. If you know the depth of marketing, you can easily promote your work and services to start a business or become a freelancer.
- . Knowledge of market and customers - To sell a product or service, you need to know your potential market and customers.
- . More career options - With no marketing, you cannot sell an apple fruit and even a phone. That's why there is no lack of employment in marketing.
Eligibility Criteria for Marketing Courses -
- 12th pass-out students with 50 percent from any stream and a recognized board are eligible to enroll in a well-known university/institute for a marketing certification.
- A student with 50 percent in class 12th from any stream is vital to pursue a diploma course in marketing.
- A candidate who scored 50 percent in graduation from a recognized university can enroll in a foreign college for postgraduation in marketing.
- Students with 50 percent in 10th and 12th from an authorized board can do BBA marketing.
- MSc/MBA marketing is available for students who scored 50 percent in any bachelor's course.
Trending Specialization and Careers in Marketing -
Businesses and companies need marketers to identify and work according to the nature of marketing and their target customer. Marketing is one of those industries there is no dearth of job opportunities. The students with a certificate, diploma, degree, or Ph.D. in marketing can work in the following industries.
- Public relation
- Digital marketing
- Marketing management
- Social media marketing
- Service marketing
- eCommerce marketing
- Sales and marketing
- Marketing research and analytics
- International marketing
Popular Jobs After MBA
- Marketing Manager
- Brand manager
- Asset Management Expert
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Sales Manager
- Media Planner
- Product Manager
- Head of Digital Marketing
- Area Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
If you have any interest in marketing courses, then ping us. SSA can guide you in career selection, admission to the top foreign university, visa processing, and even accommodation in your favourite country.