Pursuing a fashion design course means learning the art of designing clothes and accessories. Haute-couture and customised clothes are new fashion categories. Fashion design courses in a foreign country enhance students' natural fashion understanding and teach the nuances of the fashion industry.
The advantages of pursuing a fashion design course in a foreign country are:
- Knowledge of a new language
- The perspective of a different country
- Understanding of international fashion admirers
- Learn about a new fashion culture
- Adopting different tricks and techniques
- Mastering the art of independence and decisive
- More job opportunities
- Identify new fashion trends
- Exploring specialised fashion designers
- Building a strong portfolio and personality
- Good income
- Senior designer
- Head designer
- Creative director
- Fashion illustrator
- Fashion predictor
- Fashion stylist
- Pattern cutter/grader
Apart from these, your fashion designing degree, diploma, or certificate also opens up careers like retail buying, photography, fashion styling, and journalism.
- The fashion design director's national average salary is $136,685 per year. The person in this position manages a team of designers to provide creative product lines for a retailer or brand.
- Fashion creative directors earn $ 109,013 per year by developing and planning the layout and visuals for publications.
- A fashion product manager's national average salary is $106,480per year by working on product development, design, and sales from start to end.
- A source manager in the fashion industry can earn $94,485 per year while managing the manufacturing sector.
- Fashion art directors get $76,447 per year by creating visual materials for campaigns, magazines, and more.
- A brand manager's natural average salary is $72,453 per year, and this person is responsible for maintaining and creating the company's image to lock a deal with retaining customers.
- Marketing managers earn $71,618 per year and are committed to managing branding efforts and creating ad campaigns.
- e-Commerce managers in the fashion department oversee online sales and earn $68,794 per year.
- The national average salary of an account executive in the fashion industry is $68,516 per year.
- The editor-in-chief is responsible for all the publications, digital or print, and earns $64,205 per year.
There are public relations managers, buyers, merchandising managers, fashion designers and stylists who earn $62,039, $59,700, $58,093, $3,588, and $15,36 per year, respectively.
Get free counselling from SSA, Superb Study Abroad, including best colleges to enrol in fashion design courses, admission process, and more.