Business Administration Course
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is a four-year program of understanding businesses and strategizing business operations. This program includes theory and practical training to educate students to strategize successful decisions for the different departments like marketing, finance, operations, human resources, and office management of a company.
Subjects and Curriculum
- Basic Finance
- Business Law
- Income Taxation
- Basic Microeconomics
- Basic Microeconomics
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Communication
- Principles of Management
Marketing is constantly evolving and updating to match the current economic and social market trends.
- Form 138 - High school report card
- A recommendation letter was written by the high school principal and guidance counsellor
- Recent medical and dental health record
- Copy of NSO Certified birth certificate
- Character certificate
- Copy of honourable dismissal
- Copy of high school diploma
- Latest 2”x2” ID Picture
Extra Activities for Business Administration Students or Graduates
- Study about the new business environment
- Analyse modern business ideas and inventions
- Study research methods to understand a business perspective
- Think of operational plans and learn about economic sustainability
Course Advantages When Study Abroad
Overseas education is a daydream of many youngsters. A dream that promises and presents better to best learning opportunities and employment. Here is why studying abroad is a decisive move in youngsters' lives.
- Most developed nations provide scientific and great learning experiences to young minds. There is an excellent education system in India. However, the prerequisite education is vital for a youngster to validate the future and that education is available exclusively in foreign colleges.
- Exposure to practical knowledge is vital for students to clear and create real-world challenges and employment in the future. A developed education system strengthens the students' future by offering internships and research programs. Also, help youngsters to establish startups.
- In a foreign country, students get the opportunity to explore new perspectives, history, culture, language, and food habits.
- Studying abroad helps you develop confidence in yourself to be independent and responsible. The more you interact with foreign people, improve your fluency in English, and learn a new language. This is vital for your personal development.
- While living in a completely different place encourages you to be self-reliant. Make you decisive in balancing academics and day-to-day life challenges and be more disciplined and active.
The world is your oyster, plan and execute your overseas education more wisely. Take the help of experts to gather accurate information about the prerequisite task necessary to perform when you are applying for a study visa, choosing a course, and college.
Job Opportunities After Completion of the Course
- Project Manager – 73,400 USD/annually
- Sales Consultant – 50,000 USD/annually
- Financial Manager – 72,000 USD/annually
- Investment Banker – 98,800 USD/annually
- Compliance Officer – 67,900 USD/annually
- Executive Assistant – 54,500 USD/annually
- Relationship Banker – 39,500 USD/annually
- Accounting Assistant – 40,000 USD/annually
- Management Analyst – 65,800 USD/annually
- Regional Sales Manager – 80,900 USD/annually
- Assistant Store Manager – 48,000 USD/annually
- Personal Financial Advisor – 60,800 USD/annually
- Operations Research Analyst – 75,700 USD/annually
- Business Operations Manager – 73,800 USD/annually
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – 158,000 USD/annually
Are you planning to study business administration in a foreign country? If yes, then Superb Study Abroad or SSA expert counsellors will help you with the process and study abroad in the best college to validate your future.